Ya never know Who is reading your Blog...but I got an email from the author Alan
W. Petrucelli, cuz I mentioned his new book in a blog entry last week..HIS book comes out coming September 23 !!! I can't wait to Get mine..( you can pre-order it too HERE
- Was Jayne Mansfield really decapitated?
- Which manly appendage of Napoleon’s was cut off during his autopsy? (And where did it go?)
- What went to the grave (literally) with River Phoenix, Frank Sinatra and Princess Diana?
- Why was Judy Garland kept in cold storage for more than a year after her death?
- Whose suicide note was titled “Football Season Is Over”?
- What were the last words of John Wilkes Booth, Liberace, Joan Crawford, James Brown, and others?
Here's what some celebs had to say...
“Alan has written a very funny, very clever book—it’s shocking and sinful and I couldn't put it down. He leaves no gravestone unturned, nothing buried. Morbid Curiosity is part Six Feet Under, part Mad magazine. It’ll make a killing!” — Joan Rivers
“Even celebrities eventually die, and they do so in far more rivetingly grand-scale ways than mere mortals. Now that they've met their maker, they've also found their chronicler. Alan W. Petrucelli unearths the demises of the rich and famous—from Valentino to Heath Ledger and beyond—with detailed research, dishy wit and insight. This book is to die for!” — Michael Musto
gossip and tidbits, much more humorous than macabre, delivered from a different point of view than any book I’ve read about celebs. It’s breezy, pithy, informative, odd and, despite it’s subject matter, certain to amuse.”
— Robert Osborne, host of Turner Classic Movies
I couldn’t put the book down until I finished every word. Morbid Curiosity is a terrific read for those who have to know every little detail about the famous and infamous. Some great stories to be told at the dinner table. Can’t wait to give my next dinner party!” — Rona Barrett