Two brothers celebrated a winning $75,000 lottery ticket with a marijuana and meth binge that blew up their house.
In preparation for the drug orgy the two idiots emptied several large cans of butane fuel.The explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to
"The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,"
One brother was was taken to the hospital and the other was taken to jail. The girlfriend loaded him into the car, dropped him off at the Emergency Room, and zoomed away with the kids! Smart girl. However, survival plus children equals No Darwin Award.