An Alabama family wiped their house off the map after trying to clean up the aftermath of a prank toilet-papering – with a cigarette lighter!
Cheryl Crausewell and her son spent a good part of a morning unraveling long strands of T.P. from trees on their property. They made good headway, but found one magnolia tree to be a little too pesky – leading Crausewell to set fire to a small piece, which blew out of the tree and onto the lawn, which quickly went up in flames.
"It just popped out into a little patch and we tried to put it out and it just kept going, so I was trying to keep it from going down the front porch and it came down the bank and around the back of the house," she said. Crausewell plans to rebuild on the same site – with a bit more running water, we'd guess.(WBRC)